Our Environmental Strategy
Our strategy is sustainability. Through our way of work we constantly innovate and challenge the status quo, to increase circularity, through providing opportunities for linear sectors and businesses to become circular frontrunners.
We are also focussing on reducing our own footprint, which we do through structured processes, where we make decisions based on data.
Our environmental efforts and decisions are based on our data driven approach, through:
- Quarterly climate account reporting, following the frameworks from the GHG-protocol and Science Based Targets Initiativ (SBTi)
- An annual budget process which includes the priority of projects providing CO2 reduction efforts
- Ambitious recycling rate targets are a central part of our strategy
- Ambitious targets on usage of recycled material in own production
- CO2 footprint calculations on product-level for products made by Letbek, gives us insight into how we can achieve an even lower footprint, by analysing our input materials
- Active decisions on what sectors to enter into and develop recycling solutions for, based on opportunity to turn a linear sector into a circular frontrunner
- From 2023 our reported climate accounts will be audited by an external audior
Read more about our environmental efforts in Our Committments.